Dark Dogs - Pilot Dark Dogs - Pilot

I love it! It had such an interesting feel to it, I really like it! I also really love that "slightly gritty" art style. I hope we get to see more soon!

Madness not be avoided Madness not be avoided

Not bad, a little short though. The bullet casings seem to be on a layer above the character as they seem to pass in front of him when they should be going behind.

Madness-boy responds:

Space Warriors "The Pilot" Space Warriors "The Pilot"

Not bad in general but please please please work on your volume mixing!! Some voices are way too quiet while others are way too loud!

The Goblin King (visualizer) The Goblin King (visualizer)

Really nice and smooth, good colour choices too. I think it would look really cool if the upcoming notes were in one solid "blob" like drips of liquid. Just my opinion though. Either way it looks really cool.

sleepFacingWest responds:

ah! That's a really good idea, but I'm having trouble envisioning it. Any chance I could get you to do a quick sketch to illustrate what you mean?

What If What If

This touched me in such a deep way. I gave up on my art during high school because my dad told me that I wouldn't go anywhere. I have been trying to pick it back up, but sometimes I still hear it in my head. "Dreams are just that, dreams. Wake up." This is such an inspiring short film; the animation is fluid, the voices were well recorded, and the story was amazing. You didn't have a lot of details but that comes with practice, the important part is that you got the point across. Well done!

ReyaneAshtar responds:

Thank you! I totally get the "no support from the parent" aspect. I remember my mom saying the same thing- to not major in art because artists don't get good money like doctors and lawyers. Anyway....Even though I didn't have a team of animators and voice actors to create a more detailed animation, I'm glad I got the message across. Just believe in yourself and you can achieve success.

JUST K!DDING - VALENTINES DAY JUST K!DDING - VALENTINES DAY

Not bad. I enjoyed the joke and the visuals were fine, but you may want to work on your timing. There is too much of a pause between the dialogue. Keep it up though! (Also, judging by your description, you should probably research how copyright laws work).

Memerfox responds:

Thanks, means a lot. Yes the timing was a little off but thanks for the feedback

If Joker had a Daughter If Joker had a Daughter

The quality of the animation and audio wasn't too bad but the writing wasn't great. Period jokes are just not very funny to begin with, and this one was pretty bad. (By the way, Joker technically did have a daughter. Try googling Duela Dent)

The Story of Bailey the Penguin : Chapter 1 (stop-motion) The Story of Bailey the Penguin : Chapter 1 (stop-motion)

Wow man, this is pretty darn good. Whenever I see stop motion videos online I cringe a bit because usually it's terrible amateurs that think it's easier than it really is. This was not the case today my friend. Great audio, great story, and very memorable visuals. I'm eager for more!

InkyGuinjay responds:

Thank you so much for your review ixie122! Really nice to see a positive response for my first animation :) Admittedly - I still feel a bit like an amateur considering the animating was done entirely on my i-Phone XD but thanks again! :)

BuzzFed's Solution To Manspreading BuzzFed's Solution To Manspreading

Cute, just maybe work on your sound mixing. I've always been a bit picky with volume. Headphone users beware.

de shrimpson de shrimpson

Not terrible, I just think this "bad on purpose" style of humor is really overrated. Maybe it's just not my thing.

HugoW responds: