Strive for Power 2 Strive for Power 2

A bit complicated and hard to get into. The paragraphs of text are pretty daunting. Try simplifying it a bit, especially the text. Overall it seems to be good. Sometimes it will say "his" and "him" for girls though.

Maveriks responds:

That's awkward. Mind specifying where it uses wrong pronouns?

Escape a sad room Escape a sad room

Really fun! The only reason it isn't 5 stars is because the text is a bit hard to read because of the colour and it's a little slow starting out. I like the visuals though!

smogostudio responds:

Thank's a lot !

Idle Farmer Idle Farmer

I love this game! It's my favourite idle game. The only criticism I have is that it gets a bit boring after you get married and get all the home upgrades. I used to leave this game on when I was at work, heh. I love the visuals and the music. Make more!

Kiwi 64 Kiwi 64

I love the secret tardis! For those who want to find it, use the melon king's perch to jump off the map.

The Brave Little Tailor The Brave Little Tailor

Good gameplay idea but the controls are a little difficult and the character moves too fast to make accurate movements. The jump especially is really weird. Apart from that the game is good though.

Hobo Bob Hobo Bob

Really fun and quite difficult. I always mess up my keys and die though! >.<

CellCraft CellCraft

This game is pretty fun and quite useful in regards to learning cell parts. Great game to play before a biology test!

Secret Santa Secret Santa

For some reason every time I try to play this game it gets stuck on the loading screen forever. I'm pretty sure your game does work properly judging from the other feedback here but my computer works fine and everything is up to date on my end. Perhaps it would be worth looking into? It could just be me though. -__-

Nutcasenightmare responds:

Please PM me! What browser are you using? Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, Opera, other? HTML5 games like these are tricky in that some browsers support it while others don't.

Beat Up Slenderman Beat Up Slenderman

Wow this was kinda bad. I excpected a game but I got basically something that was a step backwards from an animated gif. I hope you learn how to make a real game because this is just insulting. I'm not sure if you meant this to be a troll game but it is. Please put thought into your submissions like everyone else. I don't mean to be offensive, this is just my honest opinion on the game.

Evolvo Evolvo

I cannot go UP!!!! Work on the controls please. nice concept I guess so I'll give you half a star because it's unfinished.