All 20 art Reviews

Bulbasaz Bulbasaz

Aww I love it! Pokemon meets Invader Zim! It's very well done, I love the smoothness of the lines.

AngryPC responds:

Thank you n.n more are to come in this series...only up to each of the first three evolution :)

Eye crying Eye crying

Really awesome! Just a tip, eyeballs aren't spherical. They have a little dome over the iris/pupil.

Nadki responds:

Unfortunately when I made this I knew next to nothing about anatomy, thanks for the tip!

Tribal #6 Tribal #6

Very cute! Try using a scanner if you can, some print shops have them. It'll make a much better quality image and show off your art better!

CoryBryde responds:

Uhhhh.... thats actually a damn good idea xD
Thanks for the advice and the feedback^^'

Set this world ablaze Set this world ablaze

It makes me think of gluttony from FMA as a titan. Really awesome!

Lex Lex

Love the facial expression! And the backdrop sets the picture very nicely. Such detail. :)

Canine-Bites responds:

Thank you. ^~^

Here you have a begginer draw leafy from one piece Here you have a begginer draw leafy from one piece

Invest in an inexpensive blending stub, it'll help with blending in your shading. Don't forget to take your time! Try working gently in a circular motion when colouring things in to avoid the pencil lines. Start light and darken afterwards as needed. To be honest, pencil crayon can be a pain in the ass unless you have nice expensive ones. Your pen lines are looking good though!

Sab1an0Here responds:

Thank you sir for the comment i will try to make some practice on them if you can send me some videos from youtube i will help me :) ☺

Are You Not Entertained Are You Not Entertained

Just saw your later Trump drawing and thought to give this one a peek. Wow, you captured the perfect power hungry look. Amazing!

"Global Warming is a Chinese Conspiracy" "Global Warming is a Chinese Conspiracy"

Wow, that face is unsettling. The hollow shading in the eye sockets really ties the darkness of the expression together. You also used just the right amount of gums showing in that toothy grin. That's hard to do, total respect there. The only thing I'd have done differently is add a tiny bit of detail to the shoes. They look a bit out of place with all the amazing details on the rest. Love it!

Shogella Shogella

Beautiful. 10/10 would fuck.

Rabbits on Ecstasy comic 005 Rabbits on Ecstasy comic 005

Good to see you haven't lost your sense of humor, poor Cage! You totally deserve 10/10.