Dark Dogs - Pilot Dark Dogs - Pilot

I love it! It had such an interesting feel to it, I really like it! I also really love that "slightly gritty" art style. I hope we get to see more soon!

Madness not be avoided Madness not be avoided

Not bad, a little short though. The bullet casings seem to be on a layer above the character as they seem to pass in front of him when they should be going behind.

Madness-boy responds:

Space Warriors "The Pilot" Space Warriors "The Pilot"

Not bad in general but please please please work on your volume mixing!! Some voices are way too quiet while others are way too loud!

Strive for Power 2 Strive for Power 2

A bit complicated and hard to get into. The paragraphs of text are pretty daunting. Try simplifying it a bit, especially the text. Overall it seems to be good. Sometimes it will say "his" and "him" for girls though.

Maveriks responds:

That's awkward. Mind specifying where it uses wrong pronouns?

Escape a sad room Escape a sad room

Really fun! The only reason it isn't 5 stars is because the text is a bit hard to read because of the colour and it's a little slow starting out. I like the visuals though!

smogostudio responds:

Thank's a lot !

Idle Farmer Idle Farmer

I love this game! It's my favourite idle game. The only criticism I have is that it gets a bit boring after you get married and get all the home upgrades. I used to leave this game on when I was at work, heh. I love the visuals and the music. Make more!

We are Number One but it's METAL We are Number One but it's METAL

This was #1 in the featured audio section. You... you really are #1...

PirateCrab responds:

Robbie never makes No.1 so I feel like this should be in slot 2 just to take the piss haha

Feedback, please! &amp;lt;3 (2) Feedback, please! <3 (2)

Really really good. Perfect timing, good mixing, Reminds me a bit of the classic Dragon Warrior music with some of the chords you chose. Definitely a keeper, I want to hear more songs from you!

Feedback, please! &amp;lt;3 Feedback, please! <3

Good composition, really catchy. The sharpness of the melody drowns out the bass a little, pump up that bass line!

Bulbasaz Bulbasaz

Aww I love it! Pokemon meets Invader Zim! It's very well done, I love the smoothness of the lines.

AngryPC responds:

Thank you n.n more are to come in this series...only up to each of the first three evolution :)

Eye crying Eye crying

Really awesome! Just a tip, eyeballs aren't spherical. They have a little dome over the iris/pupil.

Nadki responds:

Unfortunately when I made this I knew next to nothing about anatomy, thanks for the tip!

Tribal #6 Tribal #6

Very cute! Try using a scanner if you can, some print shops have them. It'll make a much better quality image and show off your art better!

CoryBryde responds:

Uhhhh.... thats actually a damn good idea xD
Thanks for the advice and the feedback^^'